DOOR OPERATORS SUITABLE FOR ANY SITUATION OR LOCATION
Commercial Power Operators
C & I Show Hardware and Security Systems, Inc. are proud to offer specialized service for automatic door openers. Our solutions comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. ADA power openers are available in a wide selection of styles and are compatible with any exterior or interior door, anywhere in your facility.
ADA Door Operators
C & I Show keeps many types of ADA door operators suitable for any location in our inventory including:
- Push Plates
- Light/Motion Detectors
The 4640 Auto Equalizer™ is LCN’s smart & reliable electrically powered low-energy power operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening.
Features and Benefits
- NEW Digital Control Suite
- Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer
- On-Board Diagnostics
- On-Board Power Supply
- Factory-Default Memory
- Plug-and-Play Connections
- No Destruct Feature
- No Guard Rails or Safety Mats Required
Features and Benefits
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4640 series closer shipped with regular arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4640 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4640CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
The 4640 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular arm for self-closing doors and meets the provisions of ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
As an additional access and control feature for integrated security systems; many ADA doors can be operated by remote wired or wireless signals. Contact us for further information or any questions you may have about an ADA Power Operator system for your office or building.