Handicap door openers, also known as, automatic swing door openers or ADA door openers, help handicapped individuals pass through side hinged doorways. At C&I Show Hardware Security Systems, Inc. we install a range of different ADA compliant handicap door openers and accessories throughout the Phoenix valley of Arizona and sourounding cities. Scooter and wheelchair users can now open commercial doors with ease!
Popular queries used to find our commercial handicap door opener installation services include: Handicap door openers commercial, automatic door opener commercial, automatic door operator, handicap door openers commercial installation, ADA door opener, handicap door opener installation, handicap door opener installers, handicap door opener installers near me, automatic swing door opener commercial and automatic door opener commercial.
Handicap Door Openers Suitable For Any Situation or Location
C & I Show Hardware and Security Systems, Inc. is proud to offer specialized service for automatic door openers. Our solutions comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act. ADA power openers are available in a wide selection of styles and are compatible with any interior or exterior door, in every area of your facility. C & I Show keeps many types of ADA door operators suitable for any location in our inventory including:
- Push Plates
- Light/Motion Detectors
The 4640 Auto Equalizer™ is LCN’s smart & reliable electrically powered low-energy power operator. It provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail. Designed primarily for manual opening applications that occasionally need to allow for automatic opening. Learn more about the 4640 Auto Equalizer here.
Features and Benefits
- NEW Digital Control Suite
- Utilizes a 10,000,000 Cycle Heavy Duty Door Closer
- On-Board Diagnostics
- On-Board Power Supply
- Factory-Default Memory
- Plug-and-Play Connections
- No Destruct Feature
- No Guard Rails or Safety Mats Required
Features and Benefits
- Standard, top jamb (push side) mounted 4640 series closer shipped with regular arm, metal cover, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215.
- Meets ADA, requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”.
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4640 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4640CS provides concealed on/off power switch. Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
The 4640 Series is UL and cUL listed with regular arm for self-closing doors and meets the provisions of ANSI Standards A117.1, A156.19, and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Commercial Handicap Door Opener Installation
We have the knowledge, equipment and tools necessary to install entrance and egress ADA systems in your commercial building. We can help with everything used to activate your openers, including:
- Single door openers
- Double door openers
- Dual egress swinging door openers
- Push Plates
We can help you choose a package best suited for your building. All of our ADA door openers meet ANSI and ADA requirements to provide disabled or elderly persons enter your building with ease, reliability and safety.
ADA Automatic Door Opener Requirements
All of our handicap door openers meet or exceed ADA door opener requirements. People who are handicapped or disabled are the largest growing minority in the United States. And they will usually only use facilities and businesses that are easily accessible to them. Open your doors to people with disabilities and welcome everyone to your business! Furthermore, ADA door openers are required by law! Learn more about ADA automatic door opener requirements here.
As an additional access and control feature for integrated security systems; many ADA doors can be operated by remote wired or wireless signals. Contact us for further information or any questions you may have about an ADA Power Operator system for your office or building.