This is a complete security checklist for your business.
- All doors must be locked whenever the building is unoccupied and/or closed.
- Doors should be metal-clad or solid hardwood.
- Doors should feature wide-angle peepholes for individuals of all heights to access.
- All entryways have a keyed entry lock and sturdy deadbolt lock.
- Make sure any glass panels are reinforced on doors.
- Do not keep spare keys under a doormat or in a mailbox.
- All windows should have anti-slide locks or be securely pinned.
- Windows should be locked at all times.
- Ensure there are no dark areas surrounding the building, garages and parking lots.
- Outside should have bright light to illuminate visitors.
- Floodlights are used appropriately.
- Shrubs/bushes need to be trimmed frequently.
- Outdoor lighting is on during the evenings.
- A motion sensor or photocell lighting system needs to be installed.
- Building number is displayed clearly.
- Camera systems are installed and checked frequently.
Garage And Service Bay Security
- Garage and service bay are locked when unattended and closed.
- Sliding glass doors have anti-slide locks.
- Sliding glass is locked and secured each night.
- Overheard garage doors should have locks so you are not solely relying on automatic door openers.
After Hours Security
- Light timers have been programmed to turn on and off at appropriate times.
- Motion detector and/or alarm system is activated once the building is empty.
Business Security Systems By C&I Show Hardware And Security Systems
Based in the Phoenix, Arizona, C&I Show Hardware And Security Systems has been providing the valley of the sun with top-notch door locks and security systems for nearly four decades! Their knowledgeable staff can provide the best possible solutions for your industrial and commercial needs. C&I offers high-tech security systems, which include access control, badge readers, interchangeable door locks with master keys, and door lock sets. The trained professionals will evaluate your valuable commercial property to see which security systems are best for you.